DEEPS: Hi all the marketers out there, have you heard of Blinklink? It helps you build a link that self-destructs after certain number of views.
RANDOM MARKETING GUY : So, what? I have seen such services from the day I was born.
DEEPS : Let me finish please!!
Blinklink.me helps you create a link that self destructs after certain number of views. However, if people Tweet, the link revives. Yes, it is a link that uses Tweets to live.
So, what is there for marketers?
- Create some content and check whether your audience like your message. If the audience like it, they will let the link live and if not, the link will die and so is your marketing attempt.
How do I get a BlinkLink?
- Go to http://www.blinklink.me/
- Select an image to use with the BlinkLink (No big images please, seems the service auto-crops the images to fit 400 X 400 image placeholder)
- Type your message
- Enter the number of times you want the world to read your message
- Tick "Revivable with Tweets" to enable Tweets add life to your message
- Click "Make a BlinkLink" and you are done!
The service can be developed a lot more I agree, but for a start, this is good.
Here is my BlinkLink and if you love reading my blog, please let the link live ;)